Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions | Procedures and Policies
- All Dogs must be fully up to date with their vaccinations and we do recommend the kennel cough vaccination. Flea and Tic treatments as well as worming must also all be up to date.
- The owner will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by their dog whilst in our care.
- Should your dog have any accidents that results in veterinary treatment whilst in our care, you will be responsible for this.
- Should your dog cause any damage to our homes whilst boarding, you will be responsible for this.
- PCS will not held accountable for vet fees or third party claims whilst your dog is in our care.
- You must make us fully aware of any behavioural, health or training issues your dog may have. Failure to do so may result in your dog being deemed unsuitable for walking/ home boarding.
- Failure to disclose such information, will result in a breach of our agreement.
- In the event of an emergency, we will do everything necessary to contact you, however we recommend you provide a contact number of a trusted third party should we be unable to get you.
- Should we fail to make contact PCS reserves the right to make decisions regarding your dog’s wellbeing, acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon.
- You will be responsible for any vet fees incurred by PCS.
- When dogs are under the care of PCS a suitable collar, with ID tag must be provided.
- PCS takes great pride in the care of any animal in my charge, however, I cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in my care.
- PCS will not accept dogs listed on the Dangerous Dogs Act
- Although PCS is insured for Public Liability, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client.
- PCS will not accept bitches in season on group dog walks or doggy daycare under any circumstances, I ask that owners contact me immediately if they suspect their dog is in season.
- Entire Males that PCS deem to be a "pest" or a stress on other dogs in group walk or doggy day care will not be accepted on group walks or doggy day care. Individual dog walks are available for £12.
- For those paying monthly, payment is due in full no later than 5th of each month, excluding Bank holidays and December, where payment is required on the last day of trading before the Christmas break.
- Failure to do so will result in an initial late payment fee of £15, then £1 per day until payment is made in full. Our services may be terminated if deemed appropriate, however any booked walks will be charged.
- For those who pay weekly, payment is due in cash on the first day in advance of walks e.g. ( if you book a walk Monday and Thursday, payment is due on the Monday for both walks) no later than the Friday of each week.
Booking of dog walks/ home boarding
- All doggy walks should be booked at least 1 week in advance, especially those who require doggy day care.
- We will do our best to accommodate last minute emergencies where possible
- Home boarding spaces are limited so we require bookings to be made well in advance. Again we will do our best to accommodate last minute emergencies. 30% non refundable deposit is required to secure home boarding slots, this should be paid no later than 2 weeks after the request. The remainder should be made when home boarding commences.
- Should you decide to shorten your booking or return earlier than dates arranged you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If PCS are unable to gain access to your pet on scheduled days, depending on the circumstances, services may still be charged.
Cancellation of walks
- Cancellation. I know things change at short notice, but I do ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice or the full fee owing for that walk may still be charged.
- Due to limited spaces if you wish to cancel your Dogs daycare your must provide at least 48 hours notice or the full fee owning for the daycare may still be charged.
- For home boarding we require at least 4 weeks notice of a cancellation, however deposits will not be returned.
- Emergencies will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
• Walking – our rates are as stated and are not negotiable.
• Home boarding – our rates are highly competitive and are priced per day, not by night, For example if you are away 10 nights but return in the afternoon of the 11th day, you will pay for 11 days boarding.
• All dogs must bring their own food, collar /lead and something like a blanket or toy which smells of home and will help them settle in.
• You will be responsible for any additional costs incurred ie additional food, should you fail to provide enough.
• Should you no longer require to use our services, 7 days written notice is required. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in 50% fee of your dogs usual weekly walks.
• PCS reserves the right to terminate our agreement at any time if the terms are not adhered to.
• Following termination, full payment for any outstanding services, should be paid immediately.
• Once full and final payment has been received, customer’s house keys will be returned. Keys are not held indefinitely, should we fail to hear from you within a reasonable timescale, keys held by PCS will be destroyed.
Business Hours and contact
• Our office hours are 8am – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 8am – 5pm Friday. We do not work evenings or weekends.